Bedroom Update

This past weekend I was able to pick up a few things for our bedroom.
Granted, a lot of these things are on a trial basis because I have a disease called "Indecisive."

Here's the before:


 And here's my attempt at adding some color.


It all started with our new bed blanket.
For the past few months my husband has been telling me he wants one of those thick wool blankets that were mass produced for the army back in the day.
I knew our chances of finding one while thrifting were slim and to be honest, I don't think I would've wanted a used 70 year old blanket.
Luckily, we were able to pick up a recreated version from Faribault Woolen Mill Co.


With our new blanket to work around I added a few throw pillows from West Elm as well as their Ikat-Stripe organic pillow cases. ((LOVE them)) 



I also picked up this red one that I like to call my grandma pillow.
It's a little outside my usual aesthetic but I liked that it had a bit of whimsy to it.
We'll see if I end up keeping it.


Next on the list are lamps and art to go above the side tables.
I'm considering wall sconces if I'm able to find the right ones.