I'm Baaaccckkk.

For those of you who were this close (insert inch width apart fingers here) to calling a search party for me, don't worry, I didn't drop off the face of the earth. The last month has been quite the busy one with the holidays upon us. So when January 1st arrived, we were headed out to cruise the Caribbean.
Let me just say, it was a warm reunion with the sun and myself.
It's been a cold winter in the upper midwest and any ray of heat was welcome in my book.


I think you could handle this for a week, right?





We visited beautiful beaches as well as historical landmarks.
This is one of the forts we went to in San Juan.




Down town San Juan






One thing I miss dearly is a cruise line's prize possession....food.
It was fun dressing up for dinners and ultimately leaving the table stuffed.



Chocolate melting cake. Best. Dessert. Ever.

Back to reality.... Dreaming of another piece of that delicious cake.