Nursery Mood Board: Pink Elephants


This coming May, my wonderful sister-in-law Savanna and her husband Brandon will become new parents to a beautiful baby girl.


She asked if I would help decorate the nursery and of course, I was more than happy to!
So over the last couple of months we have been emailing each other back and forth (she lives in Phoenix, AZ) and fine tuning the details. She explained that she wanted a "Pink elephant" themed nursery so I took that into consideration and put little touches of elephant/elephant related memorbelia into the plans.

I put together a mood board of what the nursery will look like:





I'm heading out to Phoenix this weekend to help her get the nursery all set up.
We will also be tackling a few DIY projects so hopefully all goes well!
Hopefully I will have some before & after pictures for you soon.