Office Wish List

More progress has been made in the office lately and I am still lacking on posting pictures so I will give you the run down on accents. Some of these items I already own, others are potential buys/DIYs.


 

 1. Acrylic Tape Dispenser - I picked one up a couple months back at Target in the clearance section. Small see-through office supplies makes the world a better place. At least that's my theory.

2. Notebook - Handy for all reminders, ideas, musings, and to-do lists for husbands.

3. Table Lamp - I'm pretty sure I have seen similar lamps at Homegoods for quite a bit less so I will have to keep an eye out. But everything about this one is perfect for what I'm looking for.

4. Storage box - Martha Stewart makes colorful & affordable options for all your storing needs. You can usually pick them up at Staples or TJ Maxx.

5,6. Art - Since my meager budget doesn't allow me to afford this Jennifer Moreman painting, I thought I would try and create something similar. The colors are perfect with a touch of gold.
However, this horse print found here is very affordable and would make a great addition to the office.

7. Vintage Foo Dogs - Look for them at the local flea market or antique store and you can usually get them at a pretty reasonable price. Etsy.com is also a great place to find them.

8. Tray - Post-its, paper clips or any other small items that get scattered across my desk can be stored in this stylish spotted tray from Furbish.com.